As per new TRAI (Govt of India) guidelines every business who want to send bulk SMS in India or voice call need to register their business as principal entity.
You can register with any one operator like Jio / Airtel / Vodafone / BSNL / MTNL / Videocon for DLT . We will be covering how to register for Jio Trueconnect DLT portal here. Jio DLT registration steps online process is too simple.
Jio DLT Registration Steps:
- Choose register now
- Choose Principal Entity option, then choose No in already registered Principal Entity.
- Enter your name, business name as per documents.
- Enter details as per documents that you are uploading.
- Use business PAN card while registration. In case small business then you can use personal PAN details as well.
- Upload business registration copy like shop act license, GST certificate, company or trust registration copy etc which clearly shows your business name. (only one business registration copy required)
- Then enter your email and mobile no. correctly as they will use for OTP and verification purposes. If you do mistake here even if you registered, you cannot login to your Jio DLT account.
- Enter business address then click on submit.
Note: Jio DLT registration is currently free. It can take 24-48 hours for activation of your DLT account. You will be notified over SMS or Email.