Let’s Encrypt is a certificate authority (CA) that allows you to create a free SSL certificate for your domain.
- Login to your Plesk panel and select ‘Websites & Domains’ menu from the left-hand menu bar.
- Select your domain name, for which you want to enable Let’s Encrypt SSL. And click on ‘Let’s Encrypt’ option there.
- On the next screen, you need to enter your Email ID address in the ‘Email Address’ text box. And click on the first checkbox for browse your website with ‘www’ prefix.
- Once the SSL certificate is installed, you can message as below.
- Now you can browse your website with ‘https://’ for example https://www.ssdindia.com