Filezilla is an FTP client software which helps you to connect to your server to upload your website contents without using hosting control panel.
You can connect your FTP by using the following steps.
- Install Filezilla from here.
- Click on File menu –> Site Manager
- Click New Site –> Go to ‘General’ tab –> Host as Your-domain-name (For Example- ssddemo.in) –> Protocol as FTP –> Encryption as ‘Only use plain file’ –> Logon type as ‘Normal’ –> In User and password field type your username and password.
- Click on the ‘Transfer setting’ tab and select the ‘passive’ option. At last click on the ‘OK’ button.
- Now click on ‘Your site’ (Named as you mentioned) option which is present at below of the ‘File’ menu on the shortcut bar.