How to create Auto reply email in cPanel
Configure an email account to send automated emails. This can be useful if you are on vacation or unavailable, or if you have a generic message that you wish to send from a support email address.
- Login to cPanel
- Find Mail section, Click on Autoresponder option.
- Click on the Add Autoresponder button.
- Choose you character set by default UTF-8
- Type your interval time in hours interval box(The number of hours to wait between responses to the same email address.)
- Type your email id which you want to send from in Email box
- Select your domain name in the Domain box
- Enter again your mail address in From box
- Enter your password in the password box
- Enter your subject line in the subject box
- Enter your email body contents in the Body box
- Select start and stop action, If you want to customize it then click on a custom option.
- At last click on the create button.